Wiley is a local authority on constitutional civil rights law. He successfully defended and assisted in defending dozens of claims of alleged civil rights violations under Section 1983, (42 U.S.C. 1983), and is experience in the area allows him to identify defenses, strategies, and intricacies in this law other lawyers miss. Wiley’s civil rights experience includes claims of excessive force, jail litigation, alleged unconstitutional terminations from employment in the public sector, and claims of procedural and substantive due process violations.
Wiley is available for consultation and representation for the following types of civil rights claims:
- Claims related to procedural and substantive due process
- Excessive force claims under the 4th Amendment, 14th Amendment, and 8th Amendment
- Claims of unconstitutional termination from employment in the public sector
- Ist Amendment claims
- Equal protection matters under the 5th Amendment and 14th Amendment
- Search and Seizure claims under the Fourth Amendment
- And all other types of litigation under 42 U.S.C. 1983
- Claims of violation of the State of Minnesota Constitution
Contact Wiley today to discuss your civil rights matter.