The Wiley Law Office is a local authority on constitutional civil rights law. We have successfully defended over a dozen claims of alleged civil rights violations under Section 1983, (42 U.S.C. 1983), and our experience in the area allows us to identify defenses, strategies, and intricacies in this area of law other lawyers miss. Our attorneys’ civil rights experience includes claims of excessive force, jail litigation, alleged unconstitutional terminations from employment in the public sector, and claims of procedural and substantive due process violations.
We are available for consultation and representation for the following types of civil rights claims:
- Claims related to procedural and substantive due process
- Excessive force claims under the 4th Amendment, 14th Amendment, and 8th Amendment
- Claims of unconstitutional termination from employment in the public sector
- Ist Amendment claims
- Equal protection matters under the 5th Amendment and 14th Amendment
- Search and Seizure claims under the Fourth Amendment
- All other types of litigation under 42 U.S.C. 1983
- Claims of violation of the State of Minnesota Constitution
Contact the Wiley Law Office today to discuss your civil rights matter.